Session II: Intermediate/Early Advanced
Session II: August 2-6, 2021
VCA Director Avi Friedlander will be joined on the faculty by Alex Croxton, Rick Mooney, Zachary Sweet & Melissa Solomon for VCA Session II: Intermediate/Early Advanced. Don’t miss out on a great week of all things cello for students in Suzuki Book 4-10 or equivalent.
Private Lessons & Classes
Each participant will receive two 30 minute private lessons during the week with faculty members.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00- 10:40am: Warmup/Tech Class
- 10:45am-12:45pm: Private Lessons/Individual Practice
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Lunch
- 1:45pm-2:25pm: Enrichment Classes, Cello Chat, Orchestral Excerpts, etc.
- 2:30pm-4:30pm: Master Class
- Suzuki Book 4-10 or equivalent
- Two 30 minute private lessons with faculty
- Daily Warmup/Technique class
- Performance class
- Alternative methods (Chops and grooves, improvisation, adv. pizzicato)
- Exclusive access to Advanced Master Classes- check out the lineup here
- Cello Chat: Ask the pros
- Zoom Practice Rooms
- No audition required
- Questions? Contact Mr. Friedlander at VCA.Intermediate.Director@gmail.com
- Registration now open!
Intermediate/Early Advanced Registration
2021 Winter One-Day Advanced Cello Intensive Online Cincinnati Young Artists is pleased to invite cellists from all over the worldRead More
Scales can be the most useful tool in your practice toolbox! Here’s your guide you through 28 days and 24 keys, with a fewRead More
2020 Chamber Music Festival June 8-13, 2020 Dr. Sarah Kim and Alan Rafferty, Directors Applications are now open for theRead More